Shop My Instagram

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

1 Month of Fallon


I can't believe it either, my baby girl is a whole month old. Fallon loves bath time, she is just a little water baby. I can't even wait to get her in a pool next summer. Bring on the baby bikinis (and don't tell dad!). She also likes car rides and even went on her very first road trip last week to see her Aunt Liv become a doctor! We are so proud. Those long legs were meant for kicking and miss Fallon gives them quite a work out when she gets in the mood. She makes all kinds of silly faces and I go a little crazy taking pictures. One day she'll be embarrassed but I'll never regret capturing those sweet moments. 


The past few days our girl has been going through some nervous system changes and not been too happy about it. Until this point she's been a great sleeper at night but boycotts naps just like her mama. We are really starting to get the hang of breastfeeding and you would think she's at least 10 lbs with her appetite but she remains pretty petite with a bit of a buddha belly. I am loving being her mama and can't wait to see her little personality come out more and more each day. 

Happy one month baby girl!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10