Shop My Instagram

Friday, December 1, 2017

Favorite Finds: Cozy Things


I feel like Friday somehow took forever to arrive but showed up before I could blink all at the same time. Somewhere in the midst of the holiday weekend, chasing online deals and pumping out gift guides, schedules out the window and allll the Christmas decor I lost track of my days. Don't get me wrong, I love this time of year, chaos and all. But oh man can it be butt kicking. I know I've share a whole bunch of links here lately but today I'm linking up with some of my fave mama bloggers to share our most recent favorites. I'm all about being comfy as the temperature drops and my belly grows so I've rounded up all the cozy things. I mean I could not pass on a super soft black + white tree blanket, buffalo plaid jogger pjs or plaid fuzzy slippers for Fallon. 

You can find Chelsee's here and Arin's here



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10