Shop My Instagram

Monday, January 29, 2018

Baby #2 Must Haves

Figuring out everything you think you need for a baby is so overwhelming the first time around. Making a registry helps to break things down by category but oh my goodness all the gear and nursery furniture on top of newborn essentials! I was researching and review reading daily before I was halfway through my first pregnancy. But the second go round....not so much. We have all the big stuff and it hasn't even been 2 years since Fallon was born so the baby world hasn't been revolutionized yet. I made a list of my must have new items for baby #2 and the rest, he or she gets big sissy's hand me downs #secondkidproblems. 







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10