Shop My Instagram

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

PJ Party

It's a pj party and you're invited! Hi my name is Hilary and I'm a pajamaholic. Really. It's a sickness. I  polled my Instagram followers on whether or not it was crazy to spend $50 on a super cute pj set and the majority vote was yes. Naturally I ordered them anyway. Sometimes ya just gotta treat yo' self. Okay normally I would not spend so much on myself, total splurge purchase for me. But I justify them along with the rest of my pajama collection with the fact that I spend so much time wearing them. I'm a SAHM with a wild toddler and a new baby so there are many days when pjs are my OOTD. Like today. And probably tomorrow. So having cute ones makes me feel better about rocking them all day. Alright, who am I kidding, I loved pjs long before I was a mom. But I'm going to keep blaming it on the children. Just let me have this one okay? Here are my tops picks if you want to join the party. All the cool kids are dong it.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10