Shop My Instagram

Thursday, August 2, 2018

Summer Staples

I know a lot of you have back to school on the brain, but summer is still in full swing around here. And being home all day with two little ones means I've learned exactly what we need to survive these dog days. A good bag is absolutely key to being prepared for all of our summer outings whether we're hitting up the park, the pool or the sunflower fields. I've been loving this oversized carryall that's completely wipeable and fits all of our stuff! And if you know me it's no surprise that I always have one of our favorite play matssunscreen of course and something soft for the baby in there. I linked these and the rest of our summer staples right here for you! 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10