Shop My Instagram

Sunday, November 11, 2018

Warm & Cozy

There are few things I love more than being warm and cozy. And it's the time of year when, here in the midwest(ish) we spend a lot more time inside than outside so we may as well embrace it. Hot coffee always tastes better from a cute mug and I live in leggings with comfy sweatshirts. Slippers cover my feet about 90% of the cold weather months so a cute print means it's fine if I forget to change before I leave the house. Right?! The softest scarf would look super cute with flannel pjs for holiday pictures...or just to bake cookies in. Not that I would do that or anything. And our family's most favorite sweater knit blanket that we love so much we have it in three colors had to be on the list. I linked up several other warm + cozy things I'm currently loving too!





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10