Shop My Instagram

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Coffee Bar Favorites

Hi, Hilary here. Yes, I'm alive. Things have been pretty crazy around here and I honestly don't know how often blogging will fit into my schedule during this season. But it is something that I still love to do so hopefully most of you will stick around for those times that I do get a post up. 

Last week I took a photo of one of my favorite little spaces in our home. The coffee bar. I posted it on Instagram and pinned the photo. And people apparently love it. Who woulda thought?! While I absolutely love having a space dedicated to all things coffee...and a diffuser of course, I had no idea my enthusiasm about it would be shared by so many. 

So here's the deal. Our kitchen is kind of small. But we have a room in the front of our house that is supposed to be a formal dining room. We aren't formal dining kind of people so after we welcomed Fallon the obvious choice was to make it a playroom. And then the REALLY obvious choice was to make it a playroom/coffee bar. Everyone is happy, right? Yup. My coffee bar shares a home with a zillion toys. But having all things coffee in a dedicated space, one that I can keep looking nice among all the chaos and decorate for the holidays, it's really so special to me. So I thought I'd round up some cute coffee things that maybe my fellow coffee lovers will appreciate too! Can you even handle the cute stir spoons and swizzle sticks?!




SHARE:

3 comments

  1. very useful information like to read it revistaneon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting blog. I had to read it, and after several hours of reading about them I really was disappointed with their findings; we need more data for that conclusion. Here's the "official" figure. Home Renovation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Creating an effective website design strategy each category using content production methods according only to what will be profitable overall on any given day/week.visit here

    ReplyDelete

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10