Shop My Instagram

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Birthday Bear: Axton is One


Our baby boy isn't such a baby anyone, he's ONE! We celebrated this first year milestone with a party fit for a little bear. I love a good theme and I thought it would be fun to play on Fallon's nickname for her brother, Acky Bear. I found these super cute invitations on Etsy and they set the tone for the rest of the party decor. GlitterPartyCo nailed it with his custom cake topper that I can reuse yearly as well as the O N E toothpicks on his cake and his highchair + table banners plus the big number one balloon. My cousins made the most perfect and delicious cookies for the occasion and I found the best birthday t-shirt last minute from KCDesignsCOShop who was kind enough to make sure it got to us on time.


My parents graciously hosted for us and made the little bear head with painted styrofoam for the "bear-y" skewers. Some snack cups with teddy grahams, honey combs and marshmallows, meat and cheese skewers, dip cups, deviled eggs and blue squeeze-its completed the food table. And let's not forgot the cake, funfetti with white icing and teddy grams for the win. The birthday bear skipped smashing it and just went for an epic all in cake hug. 


Of course he will not remember any of this, but it was so much fun and we are so grateful for all of our family and friends who came out to party with us!


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I really love to do this while wearing my Short yoga pants and so really like to get more about this kind of field. Wonderful stuff to read and I am so delighted to find this valuable article that is amazing. Appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your blog post, I recently purchased UTV wiper from Kemimoto, which is very durable and highly recommended

    ReplyDelete

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10