Shop My Instagram

Saturday, June 16, 2018

Axton's Nursery

I had no idea what I wanted to do in the new nursery until I was about 7 months pregnant. It was one of those things that just hit me as I was out shopping for something totally unrelated. The funny thing is, it took forever to finish Fallon's nursery but Axton's was done before he arrived. And usually I think it's the other way around! Honestly I didn't have to put much effort in this time because we had Fallon's crib and glider to use and my old bamboo furniture. White walls and curtains, black rug, a floor lamp, a little greenery and a few decorative accents pulled together the simple sort of jungle theme I was going for. Aside from painting and bolting furniture to the walls, the most work that went into the room was building the wooden bench. After we had everything in place in the room the space underneath the cute koala picture just needed something. And the DIY bench my friend Christina made for her home was exactly that missing final piece! So inexpensive and easy and it could go anywhere else in the house later on. I love the final result and can't wait to (hopefully) snap pictures of our little man sleeping here soon.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10