Shop My Instagram

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Tea for Two: Fallon's Second Birthday


My first born is 2!!! We celebrated our favorite girl with a little twist on the traditional tea party and had so much summer fun. I originally wasn't going to do anything more than have a few of our people over for backyard shenangians but I couldn't stay away from a good theme. The ever so talented and shop Glitter Party Co. created Fallon's beautiful cake topper and custom banner. I found a few more cute decorations on Amazon and then used serving items I already had to set up. And what's a party without a dozen balloons?! The party was at 10AM so we just did some sweet treats to go with the sweet tea lemonade of course. A local bakery made the prettiest sparkly pink donuts, my mom made the cake and we had mini fruit parfaits. I thought it would be fun to do "tea cookies" aka animal crackers dipped in white chocolate with sprinkles and "tea sandwiches" aka mini waffles with frosting. The birthday girl stuffed her face and played her little heart out in the inflatable pool outside before crashing into a much needed nap. I hope every birthday is just as fun!






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10