Shop My Instagram

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Babo Botanicals

I recently shared 7 facts about myself over on Instagram. #2 was that I'm the anti germaphobe. Germs don't scare me. But what does scare me are chemicals. Give me dirt every day of the week over toxins. It's disturbing how many icky chemicals are found in products we not only use on ourselves but that are marketed for use on our babies. 

As a mom, I'm always trying to find truly safe options for my daughter. Enter Babo Botanicals. I was beyond thrilled to give a couple of their products a test run after checking out the company's fantastically informative website. Chris and I immediately agreed that Babo met our standards and were blown away by all the testing that is done to ensure that not only the products but also the packaging are safe. You can even read exactly how everything is tested! They aren't hiding anything and that speaks volumes to me as a consumer and a parent. 


We've been using the hand and face wipes and not only do they have my baby and her mess wiped clean with one cloth, they smell amazing! I've typically shied away from scented products but the smell is not derived from artificial means and doesn't cause a bit of irritation on Fallon's sensitive skin. We even used them to wipe our dog's muddy paws!


The other Babo product we can't say enough good things about is the diaper cream. Wow is this stuff amazing! Fallon has been teething like crazy and battling bouts of horrific diaper rash. I'm talking a blistered and even sometimes bleeding little booty. I know it's part of childhood but goodness I do feel so bad for her. The first time I used the Babo diaper cream her rash had severely diminished by the next diaper change and was zapped altogether just hours later! I could not believe it. I love that it's a thick cream but spreads easily and one good swipe does the trick. 


If you want one less thing to worry about as a mom, because God knows we worry enough as it is, head over to the website and see for yourself why we're so in love with this brand. 

The items reviewed in this post were sent c/o Babo Botanicals but all thoughts are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make this blog possible. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10