Shop My Instagram

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Leggings To Live In

I don't know about you guys but I absolutely love that it's cool to wear leggings. I sleep in them, work out in them and wear them with a casual outfit (which is like 95% of the time). Every mama needs a good pair of black leggings but it's nice to switch it up sometimes. Lately I'm into fun details like moto leggings and side ties. I will always be a jeans + tee girl at heart but leggings are the easiest thing to run around in with a baby all day. So I thought I'd share some of the pairs I've been living in lately + a few I wouldn't mind adding to my collection. 


I definitely do not shy away from white just because I have a baby. I was getting things all over my white clothes long before I became a mom and that's why God made stain remover. These are thick so they aren't see through and I love love love the moto look, it's a fun way to spice up a classic neutral. 

Blush is everywhere right now and I have totally hopped on the bandwagon. Abercrombie & Fitch was oh so popular when I was in high school and I am pretty pumped to sport this brand again a decade later. Plus the stripe down the side on these is just cool. Right?!

Grey is my jam. Everything grey. I've already worn these leggings 4 times in less than 2 weeks and they are oh so comfortable. The ties on the side do not pinch your legs and look so cute! I had so many mamas asking me about them at the zoo this week. 

Like I said, every girl needs a good pair of black leggings. These are just amazing. Period. They somehow make all the lumps you don't want to show off disappear and the ones you do look amazing. 

I love GAP gFast capri leggings. There are always cute prints or details, they are almost always on sale and they're so breathable! I'm loving these cut outs and this print. 

Happy Thursday friends!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10