Shop My Instagram

Monday, June 19, 2017

Everyday Favorites

As a SAHM I no longer have to follow a dress code every day, but I've fallen into the habit of wearing a kind of uniform. Running errands, pushing the stroller through the park and chasing my wild child aren't actives that lend themselves to nice polished outfits. So most of the time you will find me in leggings with a tee and sneaks, a hat to cover my messy hair, sports bra underneath and earrings to make me think I look a teensy bit put together. And of course an iced coffee. I have the pieces that make up this momiform in varying colors and brands but after nearly a year on the jobI've found my go-to favorites. So today I thought I'd share them all with you.


My hat is under $10 and comes in lots of fun colors. These earrings are 2 years old but they're still a best seller and go with absolutely everything. The softest v-neck pocket tee that isn't too oversized yet not too fitted comes is several great colors and it's currently on sale! A sports bra that's supportive yet not restrictive and so easy to nurse in? Yea, I have it in several colors. Every mama needs a good pair of black leggings and these are hands down the best! And I couldn't be happier that sneakers are so stylish because these Nikes are incredibly comfortable + light weight and if I posted my outfit every day y'all would be SO sick of seeing them. Of course my momiform isn't ever really complete without some teething jewelry for Fally. Our favorite brand has the prettiest styles that you've probably noticed I wear all the time and you can save 15% off your purchase with my code HILARYPFEFF.  

What's your momifrom?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10