Shop My Instagram

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Jams Are Our Jam

I will go ahead and state the obvious, we take our pajama game very seriously around here. I just can't pass up a cute pair for Fallon and lately I've even found some cute options for mama too! There is just something so soothing about snuggling up for bed in comfy jams and you know we spend many a day never changing out of them. The softer the better, which is why I jumped at the chance to work with Finn + Emma. 


Let's first talk about how incredibly amazing the material is! I wish all clothes were made of 100% organic cotton. Fallon is now wearing 2 piece sets and I can't get over how cute and grown up she looks in them. I love the fun prints and soft colors and she wears them out to run errands or on morning walks all the time since they basically double as outfits. We get compliments on them every time! 

As a mom I love knowing that my baby girl is sleeping peacefully in non-toxic pajamas made with eco friendly dyes. As a person I love that Finn + Emma products are produced in fair trade settings. Supporting a company with strong core values that makes safe clothing and toys for my baby is my pleasure. You can find Fallon's giraffe or arrow print pajamas as well the entire collection of Finn + Emma products here. Keep your jam game strong. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10