Shop My Instagram

Saturday, September 30, 2017

5 Fall Baking Recipes

It's been hotter here in Northern Kentucky this first week of fall than it was at the beach last week! But the temps are supposed to be dropping back down so fall baking is back on my mind. When it was feeling all autumn like earlier this month I pinned some must try recipes for the season but so far I'm only 2 deep. I'm planning to get back on the horse this weekend and hopefully I'll have a tiny helper to make it really fun. Cooking just isn't my thing but I love to bake and all the flavors of fall make my mouth water. It probably also has something to do with my huge sweet tooth. So I'm sharing a list of 5 recipes we should all indulge in as the leaves change and the temperatures dip. 







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10