Shop My Instagram

Thursday, September 14, 2017

Hat Hair Don't Care

It's no secret that I only wash my hair once a week. I get by without looking like a total greaseball (I think) with dry shampoo, topknots and hats. And lately there have been a lot of hats. They cover the dirty part or bedhead part of my hair and become part of an outfit that would otherwise most likely be pajamas. They look cute with a low messy bun, a ponytail or 3 day old curls. The best part? They're actually stylish. So today I'm sharing my favorites and how I've been wearing them with my momiform. 

Classic black, goes with everything, always in style

Floral, adds a little something to plain jane outfits and pairs well with other patterns

Pink faux suede, a color pop yet neutral at the same time

Marled gray, perfect for all the athleisure or jeans + tee

Camo, quite possibly the most versatile pattern and my favorite



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10