Shop My Instagram

Friday, July 24, 2015

Furry Pick Me Ups

Raise your hand if you’ve ever been through a period of time where you seriously keep wondering if Ashton Kutcher is going to jump out and yell “YOU JUST GOT PUNKED!” because the things that keep happening are just downright ridiculous? I’m guessing all of your hands are raised so you know exactly where I’m coming from. It’s almost like the universe is secretly taping me for a reality show where annoying things keep happening and it just keeps going until I completely lose it and have a mental breakdown. Well universe, you can suck it. Yea, I said it. Nothing life altering or terribly awful has happened to me, just a series of bad things that keep piling up. But I will choose to deal with it like I usually do in a very mature manner: Throw a mini fit, pout for a minute, drink some wine with something so bad for me but so delicious and convince myself tomorrow will definitely be better with a smile on my face.


You see, the thing about animals is that they are innately intuitive and pick up on the energy of their people. Basically the furballs mirror my emotions in their own way. And that in and of itself is both comforting and hilarious. Piper didn’t hesitate to help herself to the remnants of my homemade calzone.


And monitored my wine drinking.

 Ares and Chaos pouted with me.


And smiled with me. 


And Little O was on point with the fit throwing.


It also cannot be denied that snuggling your furball is a sure fire way to instantly lift your mood. Add in some sunshine and iced coffee and why did I have the blues again? It’s like they know just how to make everything better. It’s Friday people and it’s been a hell of a week so bring on the weekending. Oh and it’s 5 o’clock so beer me!



Cheers y’all
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10