Shop My Instagram

Friday, October 9, 2015

Fall Fridays

It has been one hell of a week. The kind when you walk out the door on Friday wondering if your brain is even still working or your body is just on autopilot. Between work and life in general my head is kind of spinning. Don’t worry, most of it is all for the good. Since it’s Friday and the prospect of weekending gives everyone heart eyes, let’s do some Fall favorites.


As you well know by now Friday afternoons are Starbucks treat time for me. You know what makes it even better? The most adorable crochet cozy ever from Knot Unraveled. Mine is currently not available but there are so many other cute ones to choose from!



Today I was feeling an iced cinnamon chai latte but last week I had the caramel apple spice. It was totally worth the 360 calories it packs because it literally tastes like heaven.



I opened a new bag of Fruitables for Ares & Chaos last night and I could almost see the cartoon hearts floating around their heads when they smelled the pumpkin apple flavor. Chaos is especially a total Fall baby. He turns 3 next month!



Distressed denim will probably forever be on my list of favorites. This pair is so insanely comfortable I think I could probably sleep in them. The wash is really cool and the rips are in all the right places.



Even though I’ve not had much time lately for trying new recipes, I am determined to make this pumpkin cheesecake dip. Seriously, it needs to happen. I may even eat it all myself.



I have been drooling over this sweatshirt since it was released with the Fall line and yesterday finally pulled the trigger and ordered it. Scrolling through my IG feed I saw 20% off today only and rushed over to the site to get my discount. But wait, it gets better. They aren’t out yet but Hello Apparel has partnered with one of our favorite pet brands Lucy& Co. to make this very same sweatshirt for dogs. Shut up. I can’t even handle it. You can bet I will be stalking their IG account to see when it’s coming out and probably be the first insane dog lover to purchase one for each of my boys. Matching pics to come.



Hope you had a fantastic Friday muffins!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10