Shop My Instagram

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

What's Happenin' Wednesday



 So much is going on around here I don’t even know which way to look! A week from the day we got the offer on the condo, our offer for a new home was accepted. I’m knee deep in all the paperwork and e-mails that come with selling and buying homes but I am grateful we have some really good people to work with. Once this is all said and done I’ll go into more detail on our experiences and things you might want to know if you’re headed down this road in the near future. I really wish I would have known a lot of things beforehand but, as always, hindsight is 20/20.


 Over the weekend my mama had a birthday and my sister was in town. We went shopping with her Sunday and had dinner at Terry’s Turf Club where you can get ginormous burgers with a million toppings (or portabella mushrooms for the non-meat eaters). I literally couldn’t eat it stacked with all the toppings so I had to improvise. It was messy but so worth it.





We are back to the weekly grind and already wishing for Friday. Chris will be home for good and that is definitely a happy thought. Although this cooler weather really makes for nicer evening walks with the boys so I can’t complain too much. Plus I found straws with bats on them literally from like 4 years ago that I bought at the dollar store. I’m 28 and I was pretty excited to stick one in my iced coffee Sunday morning. It’s the little things. And speaking of little things, we had a few small holes in our screen door from last year. Saturday morning as I was getting ready to clean I walked by and saw Little O escape through a hole in the screen like some kind of Houdini cat-tortionist. He just stood there and looked at me and of course I ran out and scooped him up. I dashed off to get duct tape and by the time I came back this is what I saw.


 Don’t worry I did a quick hillbilly fix and there have not been anymore hilarious incidents. Seriously we could save the world with duct tape one piece at a time.





At least the rest of the fur gang hasn’t been into mischief. Ares was too busy watching Big Bang Theory during the coveted couch time. It looks sweet but he wasn’t actually snuggling me, he just wanted the best view of the TV. He tried the other end first but I guess my legs were in the way. They drive me nuts, crack me up and melt my heart all at the same time. 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10