Shop My Instagram

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Weekend & Halloween Fun



I’m sorry it’s been over a week since I posted! Time has gotten away from me as so much has been going on over here. Last Friday I was off work for some an appointment but met my mom afterward to furniture shop for our new master bedroom. We found some great pieces that I want to take Chris back to see. Decorating is going to be so much fun!


 
Saturday my cousin got married an hour and a half away so we drove down for the evening. My dad’s family is very big and it’s rare we are all together in one place so it’s always nice to see everyone. It rained most of the drive home and I was exhausted and pretty sure I fell asleep the second my head hit the pillow. Sunday we ran errands and then I went to Kristina’s Scentsy party in the afternoon. I bought the cutest new warmer for the master bedroom and a few deliciously scented car fresheners. The rest of the evening was for some much needed relaxing.






Monday was a happy mail day because these hoodies I ordered for Ares and Chaos arrived. They fit perfectly and are so adorable I can barely stand it. The boys love them so much and were glad to show them off on our evening walk. I can’t wait to wear mine too and match them! 


 
 



It’s been gloomy and rainy here for the second day in a row and it makes me want to snuggle up and watch movies all day. No such luck since apparently there are these crazy grown up responsibilities which require me to go to work. The good news is Halloween is special at my office. Everyone dresses up and there are prize categories with judges and everything. It’s an 80s theme so my department is making our area into an arcade with glow in the dark signs, props and costumes. I was never into video games let alone able to play them in the 80s (I was born in ’87) so I had to look up my character to plan my costume. Luckily all I need is a pink dress and a crown and those were easy to come by. I can’t wait to see it all come together on Friday!





I hope you all are having a spooky and fun Halloween week with Hocus Pocus on repeat and candy everywhere!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10