Shop My Instagram

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Book Worm

I remember loving having someone read books to me as a kid and following along with the pictures. We asked guests to bring books to my baby shower so I could start a little library for baby Pfeff and I am so glad Fallon came into the world with a mini library waiting for her. I don't think it's ever too early to start reading to a child and I even read to her while she was still baking in my belly. Sitting in her room in the glider reading those sweet stories out loud, feeling her squirm around at the sound of my voice was something so special to me. We've been reading those same books and adding new to the collection since Fallon was born and she loves it! Now that she can sit up by herself she's really getting into touching the pictures, helping me turn the pages and holding the books in her hands. It is so fun to read her some of the same stories I remember from my childhood and finding new ones about things she loves. I've linked a few of our favorites and I'd love to know yours!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10