Shop My Instagram

Friday, February 3, 2017

V Day Style

As a lover of themes and holidays, dressing Fallon in festive duds makes me a stupid level of excited. I know a lot of people are not fond of Valentine's Day because it reminds those who do not have a significant other of that fact. But to me it's a day to celebrate love and that's something I don't think we should pass on in this world. My dad was my first Valentine and Chris will get to be Fallon's this year. I joked with him that we should call it Fallontine's Day. He didn't seem to find it as hilarious as I did. I'm going to go with it anyway. So if you're looking to dress your little Fallontine, ahem, Valentine, up in the colors of love then look no further. Grab these goodies from some of our favorite stores or go for something personalized like Fallon's hoodie with HandMade by Hillary.



1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10