Shop My Instagram

Saturday, February 11, 2017

I'm Lovin' It

I've decided that sharing things I'm currently loving shouldn't have to be reserved for Fridays. So these posts will just pop up from time to time whenever I feel like it! I somehow managed to roll into this weekend with my house clean, all the laundry caught up and my hair washed. Chocolate chip cookies were baked yesterday afternoon and we spent the evening with family. It may never happen again but man did it feel good. 


If you haven't noticed, I've been wearing the same pairs of slip on sneakers all the time lately. I saw these at Target last week and for $25 they had to be mine. 

One of our favorite brands for swaddle blankets just released some super adorable new prints. I am swooning over the grapefruit blanket and the fairy garden quilt for Fallon. 

I find myself in v neck tees so many days, worn alone or underneath a jacket or cardigan. I have several brands and styles but I have found a favorite. I might have to get every color!

A goal for this year is to simplify my life, starting with getting rid of things we don't use. This book is great if you're trying to do the same! 

We're also trying to get some better organization throughout our home so I picked up some new baskets to hold all the things we keep underneath our coffee table. It looks much nicer and everything now has a place so it can be put away. 

It might sound counterproductive to be buying more while attempting to simplify. But the idea is to get rid of what we don't love or no longer has a purpose and have things that make sense in our life. No dog bed has made more sense than these Coolaroo loungers. The dogs love them, they're super easy to clean, they're not total eyesores and you can vacuum right underneath them!

Happy weekending friends!




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10