Shop My Instagram

Monday, March 13, 2017

Fallon's Fortress

We never planned to find out if we were having a boy or a girl when I was pregnant so I knew the nursery would have to start off gender neutral. I had ideas floating around in my head and slowly they started to come together and I came across things I liked. The plan was to create a grey and white room with navy accents and add a pop of color once baby was born and we had a girl or a boy as the deciding factor. I didn't expect to just be finishing up with an 8 month old little girl but Fallon's room is even better than I dreamt it would be. Hopefully she loves it too when she's old enough to appreciate it. So much time, effort and love went into creating this little space just for her. I'll always have those fond memories of picking out the paint color with my dad, the letters for the alphabet with my mom and Chris choosing her crib. Every little detail was thought out and I'll never be sorry we took the extra time to get it right. 






Rug 

I linked as many items as possible but if you want to know where something else is from please e-mail me or direct message me on Instagram. You may very well be able to find some items in store even though I could not find them online to link. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10