Shop My Instagram

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

5 Coffee Table Books


Have you ever walked into someone's home and noticed a stack of books on the coffee table? I always zone in on them in pictures too. I'm curious about the titles, if I can make them out, and I wonder if they actually read them or if they're simply part of the decor. Books give a house that cozy, homy feel so I wouldn't be surprised if some people have never even cracked open the ones that sit on that coffee table. But today I want to share with you 5 books that look nice on my coffee table or my nightstand but I have actually been reading. If you just want them for decoration, I can't blame you. I'm not judging either way.

The Year of Cozy - Written by a fellow fall lover and full of fun recipes and crafts, all divided by season, which totally speaks my language. 

The Magic of Motherhood - If this book doesn't remind you that we are all in this together as mamas, I don't know what would. It's a real + raw feel good read.

Gentle Babies - Essential oils have recently become a big part of our lives and I love learning more about how to use them most effectively for Fallon. 

The Magic of Tidying Up - If you are overwhelmed by the thought of sampling your life even just a little, this makes it a lot easier than you would ever think.

Celebrate Everything - If you ever want to plan an unforgettable party, you have to read this. Or maybe you just love all the inspiration and happiness of celebrations. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10