Shop My Instagram

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

PJ Party: Floral Edition

All things floral has been my motto all summer and there is no sign of it changing for fall. I also still live by pjs all day, even though those days are fewer and further between during pool season. But I do love to slip right into my jams after a day of running around with Fallon or chasing her around the baby pool. A nice pretty floral is so nice to wake up to in the morning too, like a bouquet you don't have to water greeting you for the day. We had a slow Saturday morning over the weekend with coffee and snuggles and Fallon destroying the roses I had just picked. But it made for a nice little photo shoot, my room smelled like fresh flowers and I was inspired to find the cutest floral pjs for you all. Any maybe more for me. Because clearly I don't have enough. 





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10