Shop My Instagram

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Little Floral Dress

You may have noticed my floral obsession as of late and I just can't seem to quit. There are some many gorgeous prints right now it's easy to get to sucked in to the trend. But I'm surprised by how versatile a floral dress can be. My exact dress is here but I linked some others I'm loving as well as similar wine colored booties (mine are last year). I love that a floral dress is easy breezy enough for these warm summer months but will transition so nicely into fall. It looks cute with lace up sandals or even a lightweight vest for summer days and there are endless options for booties, OTK boots or slip on sneaks in the fall. Throw on a utility or jean jacket when that chill is in the air and you're all set. I can totally see myself dressing this up with a leather jacket or down with a cardi + beanie. 








Happy Hump Day Friends!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10