Shop My Instagram

Monday, October 9, 2017

Fall Diffuser Blends

It's probably no surprise to you by now that fall scents are my absolute favorite. All of the crisp air, falling leaves, baking spices and cozy home smells just put me in a good mood. I used to buy candles by the dozen and burn them like they were going out of style. But since I've been using oils I've been slowly burning down my old soy candles and experimenting with diffuser combos instead. I ordered every fall scent I could think of last month and it has been so much fun to discover all the new ways to make my home smell like the season. I love learning which scents other people are diffusing and am always looking for more ideas. So I thought I would share the ones we have been loving lately. Maybe they are already your favorite combos too or maybe you'll get some new inspiration!




Northern Light Black Spruce + Tangerine + Cinnamon Bark

Bergamot + Lemon + Cardamon

Cedarwood + Orange + Cinnamon Bark

Patchouli + Thieves + Nutmeg + Ginger

Stress Away + Bergamot + Cinnamon Bark

Thieves + Cinnamon Bark + Orange

Orange + Bergamot + Ginger

Clove + Nutmeg + Cinnamon Bark

Purification + Thieves + Orange 

Patchouli + Stress Away + Ginger










SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10