Shop My Instagram

Friday, October 13, 2017

Favorite Finds: Small Shop Edition

Now that our fall weather has, probably only briefly, returned from its several week long hiatus I thought it would be a good time to share some recent seasonally inspired finds. These posts are so fun for me to do and I hope you enjoy reading them too. I love to see what other people are loving for their wardrobes, homes and kiddos and it is really nice to have a direct link to the things others are raving about, because if they are that good, I want them too!



When I received an email about working together with ReplayRecycled I was SO excited. Fallon was eating straight off her high chair with her fingers still and I was washing the same few snack bowls and cups every day. Not only do they have an adorably cute selection of tableware for kids, the company behind the products is pretty amazing. It was founded by a husband and wife team and produces recycled, FDA approved, food safe plastic products for moms and kids alike to love. And the company is all run right here in the USA. We have been loving the divided plates for meals, bowls for all the snacks, flat plates for donuts dates and sippy cups to coordinate with every outfit. 

One day Fallon will have enough hair for ponytails and braids but in the meantime, there is always something denoting her as a girl on her head. It drives me nuts when people assume she's a boy! WesternWanderers has the cutest textures and prints for fall and how could I not snag this striped head wrap for my girl?! And can we talk about baby turbans, or topknots as they are so sweetly called over at Olive & Mama Co.? I about died from the cuteness of Fallon wearing this gorgeous neutral print. 

At this point it will come as no surprise to you all who have been following along that my daughter has a thing for blankets and all the soft things in general. She may even become a bigger blanket hoarder than mama! We received the most beautiful black and white quilt from Clemetine Kids and Fallon has been dragging it around with her EVERYWHERE. Of course I'm tickled that it's so Halloween photo appropriate and it washes like brand new every time. I am certain we will end up collecting all of this amazing brand's prints because they are just so good!

And speaking of snuggly soft things, Fallon has slept with the Slumberkin we got her when she first slept through the night in her crib nearly every single night. And while Sugar Plum (yes, we name everything) isn't going anywhere she's a little worse for wear from all the love. So the chilly air, perfect for cuddling has me thinking she should have a new one. Y'all, these little guys are just right for little hands to hold and feel comforted by. New babe will definitely be getting one when he or she arrives! 

Of course Fallon is growing like a weed and was in need of fall clothes, so I had to sneak in some items into her wardrobe from my favorite small shops. The crewneck sweatshirts from Childhoods Clothing are my favorite! She looks so cute in them and they are perfect for exploring outside in the chilly air. The faded red is such a fun color and worked in well with Fallon's capsule wardrobe



Happy Friday!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10