Shop My Instagram

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Layered Looks

I like classic neutrals. And jewel tones. I like stripes. And plaid. I like camo, chenille and flannel. And the best part about a layered look is that I get wear several of them at the same time. Okay so there's also a practical point to be made for layering clothes. When it's still warm in the afternoon but chilly in the morning it's easy to take off the top layers without changing clothes. Even if it's the dead of winter wearing multiple layers keeps me warm but makes it easy to take off a jacket or vest before I start to break a sweat while running around with my kid. And then there's the whole pregnancy thing. Layering a scarf or vest over a t-shirt or sweater is weather appropriate and stylish but also bump friendly. Open front shirts, jackets and vest are also great for layering over nursing tanks for new mamas. I mean is there a downside? 








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10