Shop My Instagram

Friday, January 19, 2018

Pregnancy Favorites

I worked in a corporate office my entire pregnancy with Fallon. The business casual dress code erred on the side of casual but I still was required to wear something other than pajamas 5 days a week. And the timeframe was about 3 months ahead so I was wearing maxi skirts and dresses nearly my entire third trimester. This time is very different. While I can wear whatever I want, I'm finding it a little more difficult to dress a bump in the dead of winter. My skin is dryer and itchier, I'm far more exhausted and feeling generally blah most days but I am sleeping like the dead. 



I didn't buy hardly any maternity clothes the first time but I've been wearing my favorites. Plain or striped tees go with everything and I have basically been living in bralettes with them. My support tank is much needed these days and it's so breathable it can be layered under all my cold weather clothes. I'm am under the bump kind of girl with bottoms and let's be honest, I rarely wear pants so leggings it is. And I'm thanking myself for ordering a tall length zip up instead of maternity because it's necessary at this point but fit nicely pre-bump as well. Prenatal vitamins make me sick except the gummies so I take a gentle iron supplement separately and it works out great! The maternity pillow I have is no longer available but Iinked a similar option that I've heard is just as wonderful. Like I said, I'm sleeping really well so I've got that going for me. And coconut oil, ALLLLL the coconut oil. I skipped all the store bought creams this time and went for natural. I made myself a balm with coconut oil and a few essential oils and it does wonders for soothing my poor stretching skin but I also just slather coconut oil itself on a few times a day. I've linked everything below aside from the best maternity dress ever right here

Here's to a happy + healthy pregnancy, mamas!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10