Shop My Instagram

Sunday, January 14, 2018

VDay Mini Style

We are 1 month out from the big day of love! I love holidays because I love a reason to celebrate and decorate and now dress my kid in festive attire. But with the whirlwind of holidays from Halloween - New Year's it's nice to have an itty bitty break in January. And then I get itchy for all heart shaped things. We don't do a lot on the home decor front, just some pink and red sprinkled throughout the house, but you can bet I dress up my baby because she's still young enough to let me. I've scoped out the latest holiday clothes and linked up all my faves so girl mamas, get ready to deck out your mini Galentines!


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10