Shop My Instagram

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

2 Year Anniversary

2 years ago today Chris and I said our wedding vows and it seems like it was just yesterday. A new house, a job change and a baby later, we're more exhausted but happier than we've ever been. I thought I loved him as much as I possibly could when we got married but that love has just continued to grow as we do life together. 


I've told this story before and I'm sure I will again, but Chris and I met in a bar. I never in a million years would have thought this is the story I'd be telling my children but you just really never know when you're going to meet that right person. My friend shot out of a booth after I casually mentioned the guy in the backward hat was cute when he walked by. I couldn't catch her in the crowd before she stopped him (on his way to the bathroom) and I was left to awkwardly introduce myself. He bought me a beer and really the rest is history. We didn't date immediately because he was traveling for work but it was one of those things where we both knew there was something there right away. And here we are, happily married with a perfect baby girl and a pretty awesome life. 


Babe, thank you for being the definition of a class A husband and father. You always put family first, are the most loyal, protective and honest person I know and try to make sure we are always happy. I couldn't imagine a better person to spend forever with. Here's to a lifetime of memories together. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10