Shop My Instagram

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Favorite Finds

It's been way too long since I shared awesome things for you to go spend money on don't you think? There are so many things I could link today but I'll narrow it down to just a few. I'm going all Target on you in this post, you come here for one thing and end up buying all the other random things. But I'm honestly not sorry about it. I feel like it would be selfish of you to keep these gems to myself. Toss your kid so me puffs, grab your coffee and get ready to shop. 



We finally got Fallon to like puree pouches again after boycotting them for months in favor of solids. But she's super messy and squirts them everywhere and I'm that mom baby wiping the Target floor. We recently received reusable food pouches with spill proof lids from ChooMee and if you're a mom on the go, you need them too. They're freezer + dishwasher safe, easy peasy to fill with applesauce, yogurt or homemade puree and the lid really is spill proof. You even just pop the lid onto a store bought pouch!

We are self proclaimed blanket hoarders in this house. A snuggly, soft fun printed one will get me every time. And we are always using them so ain't no shame in our blanket game. The newest additions to our collection come from Clementine Kids and I cannot even handle the cute reversible prints and cozy muslin. 

The weather has been warm and sunny so we've got summer on the brain. You will be seeing a lot of this outdoor table and these chairs on our deck all season long. Don't you love when you find exactly what you're looking for at a reasonable price?!

I don't know that I'll ever have one of these posts that doesn't include a pair of shoes. I might wear the same jeans, tees and leggings on rotation but I love to keep switching up my shoes. My mom snagged this new pair for me and they are perfect for running errands or just looking cute + casual all summer long. 

If you haven't noticed, we fully subscribe to the pjs all day motto many a day around here. So naturally we must have all the cute jams. Gap is killin' it right now and I just scooped up this, this and this pair for Fallon in the next size. She seems to be growing again all of a sudden and I don't want to be caught jamless!!! 


Happy Friday eve friends!!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10