Shop My Instagram

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Freshly Picked

I discovered Freshly Picked when I was pregnant with Fallon and could not get over how adorable they were! I mean little baby moccasins?! I bought a gender neutral pair since we did not know if we were having a boy or a girl and gushed over them when they arrived in the mail. The first time I put them on Fallon I was totally in love with how they looked on her little feet and never looked back.



Of course dressing Fallon up cute is really fun for me but I want her to be comfortable and her shoes to be high quality as little ones tend to beat them up. Freshly Picked checks all the boxes AND these little moccs are so easy to slip on and not so easy for Fallon to kick off. Miss thing is scooting around all over the place and standing up so any day now those little feet will be up and running. There's nothing like tiny bare toes in the grass on a summer day but when shoes are required you can bet we will reach for our Freshly Picked moccs. 



There is something so sweet about the sound of little feet carrying through the house and soon that music will be on repeat for us. I can't wait to see Fallon toddling around in her moccs, learning to balance and looking like she's had one too many sippies of milk. Be prepared for little walker spam in the next few months with all our favorite Freshly Picked moccs on her feet.

This post was written in partnership with Freshly Picked but all thoughts and opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make this blog possible. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10