Shop My Instagram

Friday, July 21, 2017

Favorite Finds

I haven't been this excited for a Friday in awhile. I've been the busiest bee this week just doing all the things, both productive and fun. But today, I'm taking the day off! Well, not really, because I mean there's the whole mom gig. Ya know, on call 24/7 with no PTO. But honestly I'm excited to hang with my little fam, relax and revel in this hot summer heat. But first, Favorite Finds. And iced coffee.


Chris is a trooper about taking millions of pictures for me but this little iPhone tripod has arrived to give him a break. If you know me you know I ALWAYS have a drink, sometimes two, sometimes three. I found this adorable stainless steel water bottle that keeps my water nice and cold and fits right into my cup holder for errands without tipping over, the stroller caddy or the pool bag. I might only wash my hair once a week but I hate when my nails aren't done and this has been my new favorite summer color. And speaking of summer colors, I can't stop wearing these bright floral pjs. When I wash my hands with my Method Palm Garden soap while wearing them I'm momentarily in a tropical paradise. I've been trying to take better care of my skin and finally tried this paper mask I bought a few weeks ago. It's tingly if you like that feeling, smells great and makes your skin soooo soft. And since it's Friday, if you're a champs or a margarita drinker you must try this Champagne Margarita

Happy weekend friends!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10