Shop My Instagram

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

It's that time of year again, the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is upon us! Every year there is so much excitement and hype surrounding this sale and honestly it never disappoints. You can snag so many great pieces for fall at steeply discounted prices and get a jump start on next season's wardrobe. Although early access has been available to Nordstrom card holders for a week, the sale goes live to the public tomorrow. I'm sharing my top picks and I have a strong feeling many of these items will sell out quickly, so get them while you can!

You know by now that leggings and tees are my jam so of course I was drawn to a few of those immediately. Black moto leggings are a staple for me because I can run around in them or dress them up a bit if I'm feeling fancy. I am all about the layered look when it gets chilly and soft, cozy cardigans are where it's at in my opinion. Grey is my favorite neutral but burgundy will be swooping in for fall. Honestly I'll still be in sneakers and probably Ugg boots most of the time but I think I'll have to finally give OTK boots a shot. Plain old distressed jeans will always have my heart but I've been looking for a pair of distressed black jeans. And they would pair so well with the cognac leather jacket or the cold shoulder sweaters. And did you honestly think I wouldn't throw in a comfy pair of pjs pants? I mean, they have grey stripes. SOLD. 

Happy shopping!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10