Shop My Instagram

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Sleepy Sunday 4-13-14

Yesterday morning I woke up at 6:10 AM and freaked out, thinking I had slept in and was going to be late for work. I jumped out of bed, slipped on a blanket and fell on my butt making a sound so loud that it woke up my dogs. And then I realized it was Saturday. 

I told the dogs it was okay and mommy was just being silly and then went back to sleep for a little bit. I was a kind of miffed I missed out on some weekend beauty rest but my morning walk with the boys put a smile on my face. It was a nice sunny Spring morning and we had a lovely walk through a nearby garden where a Farmer's Market will soon be coming!






This morning I was woken up at 6:30 AM, fully aware it was Sunday, but to the sound of Little O crying outside my bedroom door. He was saying "Mom, I don't care if it's Sunday, I'm hungry and it's time to feed me!". And so I was up and the day began. 

Chaos, Chris and I met my friend Lisa and her puppy Geronimo for a training walk later in the morning and it was such a nice day everyone was in good spirits. Nimo was learning his new commands and Chaos was practicing all the tricks in his bag. Both boys did such a great job and we can't wait to do it again!








We spent the afternoon at my mom and dad's house hanging out on the deck and watching some Red's baseball. Chaos was just one of the boys and Ares snuck underneath the bench to sneak any food that they dropped on the ground. Mom and I hung back in the corner but my skin is so pale I actually got sun burnt! I spent the rest of the afternoon in the shade but the boys were still happy to lounge in the sun.










When we got home the boys were so tired they went to lay on their dog beds right away. They've been sleeping all evening and I am sure they will sleep very well through the night from all the stimulation. A tired dog is a happy dog!




I know I was on a roll trying out new things to cook/bake on Sundays but with the nicer weather we have been getting out instead of staying in. I do have something in mind for next weekend for both humans and dogs, so don't miss next Sunday's post. I hope you are enjoying your Sunday as much as we have enjoyed ours!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10