Shop My Instagram

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Happy 2015 : A Year in Pictures

Holy crap, I cannot believe how fast 2014 went by. I literally blinked and it was over. I swear just yesterday Chris was down on one knee asking me to marry him. I guess maybe because there were so many things happening this year there wasn’t much down time and therefore it seems like the whole year rolled through in a week’s time.

We did so many fun things, made amazing memories and spent time with our favorite people (and animals) doing stuff we love. Looking back over a year’s worth of pictures makes me smile because I remember exactly when and where each one was taken and what we were doing that day. So in honor of waving goodbye to 2014, which both Ares and Chaos can do (so cute!), and welcoming 2015, let’s look back at the last 12 months. Cue the music for our year in pictures.

January

Ares had minor surgery to correct his cherry eye but quickly recovered using his "little" brother as a pillow. 


Cold walks in the snow weren't the boys' favorite thing to do but they still love sitting on this bench every time we pass by it. 

February


We watched the Seattle Seahawks win Superbowl XLVIII from our living room and cracked up that Ares and Chaos actually watched the game. 


We had a pretty big snow fall so mommy stayed home from work and daddy was already off so we had our very first snow day. 

March


Our house was divided when Michigan played Kentucky in the Elite 8 round of the NCAA men's basketball tournament. Kentucky pulled out the win and went on to win the tournament. Luckily Chris is a Kentucky fan second to Michigan so it was okay.


 We had maybe the best play session ever with the kitties while testing out some DIY toys.

April 


We celebrated Spring flowers, Chris's 29th birthday and my 27th birthday.


I got the surprise of a lifetime when Chris proposed to me on a Monday night in the middle of a field..and I said YES!

May


May brought pool worthy weather, popsicles and hanging at Grandma and Grandpa's house to celebrate Mother's Day. 


Chris and I kicked off wedding season but made sure to schedule everything to make sure the furbabies were cared for. And mommy and daddy set the date for their wedding!

June


I found my wedding dress while my sister was in town!


We celebrated Father's Day at my parents' house where Ares and Chaos loved soaking up some sunshine on the deck.

July


It got really hot and the boys just wanted to laze around inside all day.


But they still made it out for some weekend morning walks at our favorite park.


And we celebrated Ares's 2nd birthday July 20th.

August


My parents hosted an engagement grill out party for Chris and I (see my mom photobombing). And we found out my friend Lisa is pregnant with her first baby!


I finally captured a rare moment of Piper playing with Little O. She still has no idea I took this picture so don't tell her!

September


We checked out the waterfall at Sharon Woods and mommy's graceful ass fell right into in. Epic fail.


Chris and I went to a country concert and he rocked this totally awesome shirt that always turns heads. 

October


We lucked out to a beautiful sunny and crisp fall morning for our engagement pictures. Dan from Daniel Michael Photography captured our dynamic perfectly.


Our little Halloween party at our place was a blast and Ares and Chaos wore their Mike & Sully from Monsters, Inc. costumes like bosses. Clearly.

November


Our little (okay not really) Chaos turned 2 November 12.


And I started the wedding registry with my mom while Chris was off to his first Michigan game at the Big House. 

December


I went shopping on Black Friday with my mom and sister and could not resist scooping up these adorable Christmas sweaters for the boys for a super deal. Chris about peed when he saw them. And not from happiness.


We took this awkward family photo at the very of the night on Christmas Eve. Too many cocktails? Who, us? No way. 

Happy 2015 everyone!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10