Shop My Instagram

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Sleepy Sunday: 1-25-15

I'm 27 years old, a furbaby mama and soon to be married. I've got a busy life and a lot going on, but at the same time, it doesn't seem exciting enough that you all would want to read about the details. I seem to get the most feedback from my Sleepy Sunday posts sharing the details of our weekends. So, here's the latest recap. 


It's always a good start to the weekend when I have a great Friday at work. And it's usually a great Friday at work when I'm wearing plaid flannel, a monogrammed vest and get a latte at lunch. I may or may not be slightly obsessed with flannel, monograms and vanilla lattes. But vanilla lattes are a super treat so it was especially awesome when I found a Starbucks gift card in my wallet. And let's not forget the adorable bracelet I got for Christmas with my wedding date engraved on it. 


Friday nights it's just the furbabies and me. Chris would normally get off work at 11:30 but Fridays are busy for him so it's usually later than that and I'm already in bed when he gets home. I usually try to get in some laundry and cleaning after our daily walk so there will be more time to spend together the next two days. And then I hang on the couch with the muffins. 



Saturday morning I'm always up before Chris. Yesterday I fed everybody and myself and then worked out to start the day with calories burned. Then I got ready to go run errands including meeting with the woman who is making the flower girl dresses for the wedding. I swear I am going to have the cutest flower girls ever walking the aisle. After several other stops and a grocery trip, I made it home to relax a little with some jazzed up cranberry Sprite and watching our favorite shows.
 



This morning I woke up tired. I've always been one of those people that just have the craziest dreams and usually remember them or at least part of them. But I normally sleep pretty well, as far as I know. Last night I just kept waking up for some reason and tossing and turning. So by 7 I just got up and ate some breakfast. I love the whole grain English muffins with a little Sun Butter (sunflower butter) and strawberries. Blackberries on the side just sweetened it all up even more. 


Chris woke up a little while later and we took a family walk with Ares and Chaos. Then we did some cleaning in the back  bedroom, aka the dogs' room, and Little O supervised. 



We headed over to my parents' house with the boys for a visit and practiced their training in the afternoon. When we got back home Chris got to work painting baseboards in the master bathroom (because they were really icky) and I made some chicken Philly fixings. No, I am not eating meat, so I sautéed the onion, green pepper and mushrooms and then tofu for me and chicken for Chris separately. We can each then eat our separate protein with the veggies on whole wheat hoagies with provolone cheese.





I'm off for some evening beers and a movie with Sam Adams Cherry Wheat Ale and The Ugly Truth and the boys on the couch.

Happy Sunday!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10