Shop My Instagram

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Cape City



One / Two / Three / Four / Five / Six


I told Chris that I wanted a cape this year. His response “So you can be like Supergirl?”. Not exactly the kind of cape I was talking about but since he knows nothing of women’s fashion I should have seen that coming. If you’re into style even just a teensy bit, you know capes and ponchos are everywhere this season. Just for the record, a cape is open in front whereas a poncho is pulled on over your head. I already own a very beautiful orange poncho but I feel like a cape (or 2!) would really round out the wardrobe if you know what I mean. There are a few I’ve seen all over the blogosphere that I’m just all googly eyed over so I thought I’d link them in case you’re on the hunt for one yourself. Which is your favorite?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10