Shop My Instagram

Monday, November 23, 2015

Monday Mumbling



Each day we are getting more and more settled into the new house but there is still SO much do! We have so many ideas and projects the list it’s almost overwhelming, but exciting none the less. Yesterday morning I decided to break my own rule about waiting to welcome the Christmas season until after Thanksgiving. My toes were cold Saturday night and tall cozy Christmas socks fit the bill. Relaxing early Sunday morning with a red blanket and red and white striped straw in my cup just seemed right so I went with it.


I even went out and purchased some new holiday décor that I’m super excited about it. I love mixing nontraditional and traditional Christmas colors for a whimsical look. It’s a work in progress since our living room is still a bit under construction and I need to get the box of last year’s decorations from my parents’ house, but so far so good. The kitties were digging the new throw pillows, especially this furry one.

As if we don’t have enough going on as it is, there’s also a third dog in our house for the time being. Long story short, his daddy could not take him on base for military training (simply because he’s a Pit Bull, argh) so we are puppy sitting for the next couple weeks. Lyzel is a 14 month old male Pit Bull. His energy level is off the charts and he looks like Chaos did when he was on steroids for his allergies (chub a dub dub). He’s a big old sweetheart and a typical waggly, smiley, cuddling pittie to the core. But he’s been with us since the day after we moved and let’s just say it’s been a bit exhausting. We are so happy we could step in to help out but having a third dog in the house who isn’t used to a regular schedule and has little no training has been a lot to take in. Luckily we are all adjusting and can’t get over how many mannerisms we thought were just “Chaos things” are actually “Pit Bull things” as Lyzel does them too.



Happy Thanksgiving week friends!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10