Shop My Instagram

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

We've Moved!



 It’s been quiet around here because we’ve been busy moving into our new house! Last week we signed all the papers, handed over our old keys and got our new ones. Our wonderful families and friends helped us pack up and then unpack (thank you mom, mother-in-law and BFF) so much over the weekend and we celebrated with, what else, pizza and beer.




Everything is now at the new house, but everything is not where it’s supposed to go.  Anyone who has ever moved I’m sure can attest to how overwhelming it is at first, just trying to figure out how to arrange your stuff in a new place. Of course this is just one of those things that takes a bit of time. We actually had some demolition going on the first 2 days knocking out built into TV shelves in both the master bedroom and living room. Our bedroom actually had a window into the stairway for a little while so that was pretty funny. But thanks to my dad, my father-in-law, my brother-in-law and Chris, all the built ins that just didn’t make sense are gone. Men loves power tools and knocking shit down with sledge hammers.



I am so excited to really get everything unpacked and start decorating! And you guys, the backyard is FENCED IN. It was so fun to see Ares and Chaos running around back there for the first time. I had forgotten how lightning fast of a runner Chaos actually is since he’s typically laying around in the most comfortable spot he can find. We have a really nice wooded view too so I’m looking forward to pretty snowfalls this winter.



I promise to do a house tour when we get settled in and do updates on our decorating progress. I’m pretty certain the yard is Ares’s dream come true and as much as Chaos does love to run it (for about 1 ½ minutes), he has found his own favorite place in our new house. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10