Shop My Instagram

Friday, September 30, 2016

Friday I'm in Love

Fri-YAY!!! Where have you been? While it's definitely been a productive week around here, it's also been stressful. I had to fast for a blood test today which meant no coffee this morning. The horror. This mama is ready for some down time + a cold one. On the positive side, it's finally feeling like fall and that means lots of favorites. So many favorites. I won't bombard you with them all but it just wouldn't be right if I didn't share a few. 


I love navy nails for fall and I finally found the perfect shade. 

A neutral pair of booties is a staple in my fall wardrobe but I've been hesitant to go the open toe route. This pair changed my mind. 

I tend to be a bit of a candle hoarder all year long but the fall scents are by far and away my favorite.This one is at the top of the list, makes your house smell like pancakes.

I've been drooling over all the pumpkin and apple recipes on Pinterest but I absolutely must try these pumpkin gooey butter cakes

If you came to my house you might say I've gone a bit pumpkin crazy with my fall decor. But I added an adorable print to break up the madness. 

This isn't fall related but my sister showed me this hilarious video about breastfeeding in public and I'm a sucker for sarcastic humor. 

Have the happiest weekend friends!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10