Shop My Instagram

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Mama Must Haves

mama must haves

Cold Brew / Make-up Wipes / Dry Shampoo / Larabar / Tee / Concealer / Lip Balm

We've made it to the halfway point of the week y'all so cheers to that! It's already been one of those Friday where the hell are you? kind over here. Monday we were cleaning and organizing our garage and found out we have a mini infestation of brown recluse spiders. BROWN RECLUSE SPIDERS. I get the irony of it being close to Halloween but c'mon, this is terrifying. Thankfully we only found 2 live ones and the rest were dead but since you cannot spray for them, glue traps it is. I'll be having nightmares for years I'm sure. Tuesday one of the cats, I'll let you guess which one, so kindly knocked my phone off the table and shattered the screen like a dun da dun...spiderweb. Is there a theme here? I hope not. Today was a glorious crisp fall morning so Fallon and I headed out for a walk under clear skies. Halfway in, WHAM the rain clouds appeared out of nowhere and it started pouring. Girlfriend was sleeping and covered under her stroller but I hauled ass home and ended up drenched and out of breath. I guess I can count that as a workout right? RIGHT?! God help me for whatever mishap tomorrow brings. 

As mamas we deal with mishaps on the daily and we all have our little things that help us get through. Today I thought I would share a few of mine in case you're having a week like me and need SOMETHING to be easy. I may be late to the party but I heard a saying for the first time that fits perfectly today and I just love it. Take those sour grapes and turn 'em into a wicked glass of wine. Then drink it. 






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10