Shop My Instagram

Thursday, October 13, 2016

3 Months Of Fallon


I think each month goes by faster. Is that how this works? Tomorrow I'll be writing about how she's sitting up by herself. Our little 3 month old isn't so little anymore. She's growing right out of her clothes with her long, long legs and getting some rolls on those thighs. Being outside is her jam, no matter the weather, so we walk around our hood on the daily. She is always blowing bubbles and telling us stories, drooling like a Rottweiler and gnawing on her hands. When daddy gets home from work she smiles the second she hears his voice and lights up when he kisses her. She's been grabbing at everything lately including mama's hair but it's the sweetest when she holds her toys. We hit a rough patch with her nighttime sleep for a week but she's now back to waking once to nurse and back to sleep like my little champ. She's become pretty solid with a morning nap but the length of time varies greatly by the day. The good thing is that she's really into her toys now and will entertain herself for longer periods of time so mama can get things done. She's totally my little sidekick and loves running errands with me, visiting friends and riding around in her shopping cart hammock. Even on the hard days when I kind of want to give her back, I love her more and more. How is that possible?! 


Happy Grey's Anatomy day!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10