Shop My Instagram

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

A Letter To My Husband

Dear Hubby,

Never in your wildest dreams would you have imagined this current reality. But for the guy who thought he'd never get married, never move to the suburbs and never EVER have a baby girl, you're kind of nailing it. Thank you doesn't even begin to cover it but I can't find better words. 

Thank you for loving me for, not in spite of, all my many flaws. Thank you for staying rock steady every time our world is rocked. Thank you for being the calm before and after the storm. Thank you for supporting me always.

Thank you for learning my complicated Starbucks order of the moment and bringing it home. Thank you for making me laugh when I want to cry. Thank you for being the peanut to my butter, and letting me eat straight from the jar. Thank you for saying I'm pretty with messy hair, no makeup and spit up on my shirt. Thank you for not caring when I wear slippers to the grocery. 

Thank you for giving me our precious baby girl. Thank you for loving her more than you knew you could. Thank you for the kisses goodbye when you think we are both fast asleep. Thank you for appreciating me as a wife and a mother. Thank you for always putting us first.

For a guy who planned to be an eternal bachelor, never live steps away from his neighbors or put bows on his daughter, you're kicking ass and taking names. Thank you for being the best damn husband and father I could hope for. Funny how all those nevers have turned into forevers. 

Love, Wife



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10