Shop My Instagram

Saturday, October 29, 2016

Mini Beach Vacay

Well helllooooo there! Sorry I've been a little MIA but ya know, life. When we found out our friends were planning a beach wedding in October I was still pregnant with Fallon. We didn't know how great of an idea it would be to travel with a baby as first time parents and Chris was starting a new job. But the chance to have a little beach getaway in the fall and see our friends get married could not be passed up. 


We flew down to Tampa Sunday afternoon and thankfully Fallon was pretty much a perfect passenger. We spent the next 2.5 days eating like food has no calories (I made french toast disappear), lounging poolside and dipping our toes into the ocean. Traveling with a 3 month old baby definitely was not the easiest, but honestly she gets an A+ for behavior and going with the flow. It absolutely was worth experiencing so many of her firsts as a family. 

Our friends tied the knot in a beautiful beach ceremony on Tuesday, barefoot and all, with the sun dropping from the sky as the reception started. Fallon wore her very first little black dress and danced with daddy and it was seriously the cutest! She also rocked a bikini like a total beach babe and was a little water baby hanging out in the pool. We had a blast on our first family vacation but even though we only spent a few days away we were ready and happy to come back home. 


Overall, Fallon was a fantastic tiny traveler. I'm sure it was a combination of her age, personality and my obsessive planning. If y'all are interested in a post about flying and traveling with an infant just drop me an e-mail. I'm certainly no expert but I do think we were pretty well prepared and that was most helpful to get max enjoyment out of our vacation. Now I'm off to tackle laundry piles and rid my house of the all the sand we somehow managed to bring home with us!


Happy Halloween weekend!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10