Shop My Instagram

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Pumpkin Patchin'

Last weekend we did something I look forward to every fall, we took little trip to the pumpkin patch. I've been dreaming of reliving my childhood excitement through a babe of my own and even though Fallon won't remember this year's trip, it's so fun to start traditions with her. 
A farm not far from our house has an annual Fall Fest complete with hayrides, farm animals and of course a pumpkin patch. There's even live music and pumpkin + face painting for the older kids. I dressed up Fallon in the cutest fall outfit and we took in all the sites while spending some quality family time. She may be only 3 months old but it's very clear how much she enjoys being outside and having lots of things to see and hear. By the time we were getting ready to leave little miss no naps was falling asleep in my arms. I already can't wait until next year to see her toddling around with a tiny pumpkin!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10