Shop My Instagram

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

4 Months Of Fallon


Here we are again, another month has gone by. Fallon's 4 month check up was Monday and she's cruising along with her development and growing away. 13 lbs 14 oz, 25 inches of perfect baby girl. She was so brave getting her shots and only cried for about a second. We did learn that her knees are a little tight from her position in utero aka those long legs crunched up and her spending the last few weeks on her side. Luckily my sister is a PT so she's gong to show us some exercises to get those babies loosened up and we will be good to go. 


I think one of the best parts of motherhood is watching Fallon's personality come out a little more every day. I love finding the things that make her laugh so I can do them over and over and over again. Her gummy smile won't be all gummy for much longer because she's working on popping a tooth through. We transitioned from bedside cradle to crib this month and this swaddle has been our saving grace for making her feel comfortable in her own space. Naps are still spotty but I'll take them whenever and wherever they happen at this point. 


We started solids this week and oh man is it funny. Rice cereal was up first and she barely hesitated with the first bite then gobbled down the rest like she'd been doing it her whole life. I guess we're out of the running for parents of the year because we totally forgot to get baby spoons and ended up using a plastic one. Oops. We are now onto oatmeal and little miss piggy loves it. She's eating in her bumbo seat right now but we will have a shiny new high chair by this weekend for her to test drive. I can't even believe what a big girl she is already. I'm honestly not sad, just excited for all the fun things in store as she grows. 


In the beginning tummy time was no problem and Fallon actually seemed to enjoy it. And then one day she decided she hates it. It's been a struggle for a while but finally last week she was happy about it again and I caught her rolling over on camera! I figured out that if I put her down on her belly right by the dogs she will tolerate it much longer since she is focused on them and what they are doing. I'm pretty sure they will be her biggest motivation to crawl since she has become more and more interested in them lately. I just love watching their interactions and seeing Fallon reach out for them and giggle when they lick her face as she grabs their fur. 

Next month's update is going to feel like tomorrow!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ruff Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig
01 09 10